- Stephen Creates and co director Louise Creates commenced
trading in July 2001 continuing the activities of Stephens' former employers.
- After trading as a partnership, Zulu Packaging Limited was formed
in September 2002.
- The activities of Zulu Packaging Ltd are
those of a Manufacturers agent representing a number of different yet complimentary
Global manufacturers and distributors in the supply of flexible substrates to
converters of flexible packaging and self-adhesive laminates to end users.
- These include: CPP films, BOPP films, Polyester films Plain and
printed Laminates, Siliconised papers and films, self adhesive laminates, self
wound adhesive films, polyethylene films and metallised papers.
Zulu Packaging acts as a virtual distributor, importing materials and holding
stocks on our customers behalf and Managing the complete supply chain.
- Stephen has a long career in the Flexible Packaging industry with wide
experience working for and supplying to many different converters and end users.
- In addition to his MBA from Manchester business School, Stephen
has Degree level qualifications in Chemistry and polymer Chemistry.
Zulu Packaging will undertake market research projects and confidential
packaging development assignments.
Let Zulu source it for you.